We are pleased to offer for sale this brand new luxury one bedroom third floor apartment with lift to second floor. Allocated parking space. Located on Rickmansworth High street with it's village atmosphere and yet just steps from town centre and a six minute walk to Rickmansworth mainline and tube station. PLEASE NOTE Photos are of an example property in the development and fixtures, fittings and layout may vary from actual property
INTERNALLY A contemporary entrance foyer and lift lobby with lift to second floor, video entryphone system . This delightful third floor apartment with living area of 21'6 x 10'5, the kitchen area 11'2 x 13'0 will enjoy luxury range of wall and floor units with grey reconstructed stone worktops, integrated electric appliances and washer/dryer (free standing in services cupboard). The bedroom 10'5 x 11'9 with built in wardrobe with satin white sliding doors and oak veneer interior. The fully tiled bathroom boasts a luxury white suite and chrome plated electric heated towel rail.
EXTERNALLY Allocated parking space.
Landscaped grounds and rear courtyard.
- Walls & ceilings in white matt finish.
- Satin white door linings, skirtings & architraves.
- Oak one strip engineered timber or oak effect
Amtico flooring to living/dining, kitchen and hall
areas (throughout in studio apartments).
- Internal doors in satin white finish.
- Brushed stainless steel door furniture.
- Brushed metal switch & socket plates.
- Feature storage/shelving unit with swivelling TV
to each studio apartment.
- Recessed LED low energy downlighting with white
- Terrestrial & satellite TV, FM radio and telephone
sockets to living room and bedrooms.
- Living room socket Sky+ enabled.
- Integrated 13 amp USB charging socket to living
and bedroom areas.
- Thermostatically controlled electric space heating
via flat panel heaters to all rooms.
- Double glazing throughout.
- Grey base unit doors, white wall unit doors all
with concealed handle design.
- Grey reconstituted stone worktops with grooved
- White glass splashback to underside of wall units.
- LED strip underlighting to wall units.
- Stainless steel single bowl undermount sink with
chrome lever tap.
- Washer/dryer (free standing within services
- Integrated electric appliances to include:
Combination microwave oven
Two ring ceramic hob
Re-circulating cooker hood
Fridge with ice box
- White bathroom suite featuring shower tray or steel bath as
applicable, concealed cistern dual flush back to wall W.C.
- Chrome plated electric heated towel rail.
- Mirrored inset oak lined alcoves with integrated storage cupboards,
reconstituted stone vanity top and LED feature downlighting.
- Large format 1200 x 600mm beige porcelain fully tiled walls.
- Large format 600 x 600mm mid grey porcelain floor tiling.
- Chrome plated single lever basin tap, thermostatic bath filler/shower
mixer diverter with wall mounted fixed shower head and low level
hand shower with hose.
- Clear glass bath screen or shower enclosure as applicable with silver
- Thermostatically controlled and pressurised hot and cold water.
- Fully fitted grey coloured carpets to enclosed bedrooms.
- Oak one strip engineered timber or oak effect Amtico flooring to
open plan bedroom areas.
- Built in wardrobe with satin white sliding doors and oak veneer
- Large format 600 x 600mm grey porcelain floor tiling.
- Free standing washer/dryer.
- Bulkhead light if applicable
- Video entryphone system to each apartment.
- Fully tiled communal entrance foyer.
- Carpeted lift lobbies, stairs and common corridors.
- Private residents' lift to second floor level.
- Low energy wall lighting.
- Secure cycle store.
With a trio of small rivers converging in Rickmansworth, waterways come to the fore, and in particular the Grand Union Canal with its yearly festivals, and the Aquadrome - covering around 100 acres and comprising a local nature reserve, two lakes, woodland and play areas with a host of watersport activities including wind surfing, canoeing, water skiing, kayaking and sailing. A fabulous green flag award facility to be enjoyed 15 minutes walk from Langwood House. Rickmansworth is a mecca for sports and recreation, its
cricket club is one of the oldest recorded in England, while Moor Park and Chorley Wood Golf Clubs are both situated close by. The town has its own hockey club, lawn tennis and table tennis club, with the William Penn Leisure Centre providing indoor swimming and further sports facilities. Whether your passion is woodland walking, fishing, sailing or a round on the fairway, Langwood House is perfectly located for enjoying nearby recreation at a pace to suit all ages.
Photos are of an example property in the development and fixtures, fittings and layout may vary from actual property.
TENURE: 999 YEARS LEASE (AS ADVISED)
GROUND RENT: - £400 per annum (as advised)
SERVICE CHARGE: £2,700 per annum (as advised)
ESTIMATED COMPLETION: - MARCH 2019
RESERVATION FEE - £1,000
EXCHANGED WITHIN 28 DAYS WITH a SECOND PAYMENT OF £54,000
BALANCE DUE UPON COMPLETION
LOCATION Langwood House is situated at the eastern end of the High Street practically opposite Watersmeet theatre complex and just steps from Rickmansworth High Street with its shopping centre, numerous cafes and restaurants. Rickmansworth mainline and tube station is just a six minute walk. The M25 (J18) is a six minute drive along with M1 which is approx. 13 minute drive.
Brand new apartment in desirable location
One bedroom - 496 sq ft
Luxury kitchen and bathroom
Refined specification throughout
Video entryphone system
Landscaped grounds and courtyard
Allocated parking space
Due for completion Spring 2019
Letting Fees Information
Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over
£50,000 per year;
a holding deposit of no more than one weeks’ rent;
default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days);
reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when
requested by the tenant;
payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and
green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019 and all Non-Housing Act Agreements
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020 and for all non-housing act agreements thereafter.
Admin fees - £250 + VAT per property (£300 inclusive)
References - £50 + VAT per person (£60 inclusive)
Check out fee - £150 per property + VAT (£180 inclusive)
Additional occupant fee £50 + VAT per person (if applicable after contract has been drawn up) (£60 inclusive)